Monday, March 30, 2009

The Great Cookie Mystery

I found this blog post that claimed to have the best chocolate chip recipe in the world-
http://www.todaysdailydose.com/2008/01/tasty-tuesday-chocolate-chip-cookies.html

Then I found it on the back of my NECO (?) bag of chocolate chips....
So I have no idea who actually came up with this recipe for sure, but I did try it.
Husband said- cookie dough (cooked) is too plain and ordinary, not enough taste
I said- Chocolate tastes great and tons of it, dough is ok to me
Baby said- MRM MORE (well he pointed and stuff)
Leave your feedback here or at Daily Dose to tell us whether you liked these!

1 comment:

  1. Alton Brown has the best CC Cookie recipes. Hands down, game over. Only thing as good (better?) is my Gold Medal Concession Obsession Cookies, but I never give away that recipe...only the cookies.

    ReplyDelete